Skip to main content

Chelsea handed major transfer boost for the 'next Neymar' as £15m deal 'agreed' in PSG hijack

 The latest in Chelsea transfers. 

• Chelsea set to make move for 20-year old star labelled the 'Next Neymar' with Todd Boehly set to hijack deal for the PSG target. 

• Chelsea are also set to sign Andrey Santos with fee agreed. 

Next Neymar Jr transfer: 

Per reprts, 'Chelsea are looking to sign Atletico Bilbao's Nico Williams. The attacker is currently in the World Cup with Spain and is entering the final 18-months of his contract and could be available on a cheap deal. Williams has featured 14 times for Bilbao, directly contributing to seven goals. 

At just 20 years, he could be a long-term attacking option for the Blues. His impressive displays have attracted the interest of three Premier League sides ahead of the January transfer window; Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, according to Goal. 

The report states that Paris Saint-Germain could also be tempted into signing Williams who has a €50million (£43m) release clause.

Nico Williams.


However, a deal could be difficult to complete with Williams confessing his love for current club in the summer. Speaking to 3News, as quoted by Goal, the youngster reiterated his desire to stay at Bilbao despite interest in his services.

"I love Bilbao," Williams said. "I love Athletic Club. I want to be there with my brother and all my teammates. It’s like a family for me. I want to stay in Bilbao.

"I want to win trophies for Bilbao. Bilbao is like a family to me. My brother has won cups there and I want to give more to Bilbao."

Williams continued by outlining the difference between himself and his older brother Inaki Williams, who is representing Ghana at the World Cup. In doing so, the Bilbao starlet compared his dribbling style to that of Neymar, Kylian Mbappe and Ousmane Dembele.

"My brother is more physical. He has a lot of pace. I am a dribbler like Neymar, [Ousmane] Dembele, and Mbappe," Williams said. "It's so important for me to have my brother on the same team with me. He teaches me a lot of things. My brother works hard. I see that and I want to be like him."

Chelsea set to sign midfielder, Andrey Santos:

Per Metro, Chelsea are close to agreeing a €15 million (£13m) deal to sign Vasco de Gama midfielder Andrey Santos.

The 18-year-old made his first-team breakthrough with the Brazilian club earlier this year and quickly established himself as a regular at the heart of their midfield.

According to Le10 Sport, Paris Saint-Germain have been monitoring Santos’ performances for several months, while Newcastle United and Barcelona have also kept tabs on the midfielder.

However, the report claims Chelsea have moved quickly to wrap up a deal to sign Santos and providing the midfielder does not have a late change of heart, he will make the switch to Stamford Bridge in the January transfer window.

It’s also reported that Chelsea’s proposal ‘was considered more consistent with the player’s expectations’ than the project put forward by PSG.

Andrey Santos.


Meanwhile, Chelsea are also expected to complete a €60m (£51.9m) deal to sign RB Leipzig forward Christopher Nkunku at the end of the season.

The 24-year-old, who has been ruled out of France’s World Cup campaign due to injury, is understood to have agreed personal terms with Chelsea.

Elsewhere, Chelsea's non-internationals are back in training at Cobham. Trevoh Chalobah, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Lewis Hall, and Marc Cucurella amongst others were some familiar faces seen at Cobham on Tuesday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liverpool 1—1 Chelsea | All goals and extended highlights.

 The Blues returned to Premier League action today against the Reds in a breathtaking kick-off at 4:30pm. Diaz opened the scoring before an equalizer from the Blues' new signing Axel Disasi ended the game in a tie.  Enzo Fernández was named Man of the match after an outstanding display.  CLICK BELOW TO WATCH FULL MATCH HIGHLIGHTS:

WATCH: Mykailo Mudryk scored first goal for Chelsea vs Fulham

 A day to remember for Mykailo Mudryk as he nets his first Premier League goal.  WATCH incredible goal here:

Antonio Conte tells Tottenham to hijack deal for Chelsea target.

 Antonio Conte has told Tottenham to sign the Bayer Leverkusen star. Per Tuttomercatoweb, Antonio Conte has asked Tottenham to sign Bayer Leverkusen defender, Piero Hincapie who is also a Chelsea target.  Hincapie, 20, featured in three of Ecuador's opening games in the world cup and his impressive performance for both club and country has attracted interest from both London clubs.  Chelsea are said to be in the market for a left-sided central defender and per reports, have opened talks with the likes of Josko Gvardiol and AS Monaco's Benoit Bardiashile, but Hincapie is also a player of interest.  The Blues could now face stiff competition from Tottenham as Spurs boss Conte has identified Hincapie as a player who would suit his style of play. Tottenham are said to be exploring options to sign him.  Leverkusen signed Hincapie from  Argentinean Club Atletico Talleres for around £7 million in the summer of 2021. The left-footed defender now has a contract with...